3.8

Lombard Toyota dealership in Illinois is the worst car dealer I have ever dealt with. I have owned 5 different brand new Toyotas before, and this is the first time Ive been mistreated by a Toyota car dealer.

The sales guy, Sam, and I agreed on a price for a Black 2017 Camry LE that was on the lot. He asked me to comeback the next day because he needed my wife's signature to be able to make the sale on both our names. I thought that was odd. When we came back the next day, I asked him if I could test drive the car that night.

He had a bunch of excuses that it was being washed and getting it ready. He asked us to see financing without test driving the car. I wanted to see the final numbers with taxes and doc fees so I went to see Tony the finance guy. That's when I found out that the car that we agreed on was stripped down and with a new pre-printed sticker and MSRP was changed and lowered by more than $1500.

He was trying to have me signed for a much lower priced car than we agreed on. All the other option that was on the original deal was taken out of the car. I asked the sales guy for the original sticker but he said the car wash guy threw it away. I gave him a final test which he also failed.

There was another car on the lot that I test drove the night before and the MSRP was $125 lower than the one I wanted. I told him i will buy that one instead. His answer was, I have to comeback the next day since it was too late to CHANGE the paperwork. it was 8:20 at night and I wonder which paperwork he was talking about??

I wanted my down payment check back and he said it was already been cashed and they don't have it. I had to block it thru my bank.

This person wrote the review because of "all the lies" at Toyota Motor North America. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toyota Motor North America to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toyota Motor North America and toyota motor north america sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments